Membership to the Wisdom In Torah Yeshiva is now Open.
We have removed the additional signup requirement and opened up the Yeshiva to all of our members.
This is due to your overwhelming positive response and the popularity of the Yeshiva.
Objectives for the yeshiva class, Ancient Covenants:
- Understand Biblical Language in its ancient context
- Gain a better understanding of our obligations as servants of the Great King of the Universe
- Learn how to truly live in unity according to the word of YHVH in its covenant context
- Learn to submit to our creator by understanding his authority.
- Teach Hebrew Roots Communities to begin the process of living according to what covenant really means
- Develop men and woman in leadership about covenant life.
- Equip our Brothers and Sisters to understand their roles in YHVHâ€™s Kingdom
- Finally, understand the language of Covenant used by Yeshua, the Apostles and Paul in his writings.
The Purpose of the yeshiva is for us to start behaving like Covenant brothers and to know how it was understood in the primitive first century congregations. We will learn the principals of Ancient Biblical Covenants as we continue to learn about Torah and about Yeshua. It is important to know our place in the fatherâ€™s kingdom and submit like the servants the covenant requires. It is important that we take the time to research the ancient context of language and culture of the Israelite and the nations that surrounded them before and after Moses.
It is my Desire and purpose for the rest of my life to teach, share, and live, the Covenants of YHVH to his people and to proclaim his goodness to the whole world. As a body we need to learn to focus on serving, praising, uplifting and exalting the name of YHVH, but not in word only but also by living and walking it out. The purity of the covenant can be revealed best by expressing it from the bottom of our hearts correctly.
The process starts by understanding the context of the Scriptures and then we will have more clarity of how to please and serve and love our King, our Father how He deserves!
Subjects that we will cover in our Covenant Yeshiva:
- Types of Covenants in the Ancient World
- Biblical Language used by other Nations in the Ancient East
- Exodus 20 in Context of Ancient Covenant Form
- The Book of Deuteronomy as a Suzerain Covenant
- The Ancient Near Eastern perspective on Oath taking & Biblical connection
- The Grant Covenant given to Noach, Abraham, Phinehas, and David
- The Language of the Siddur in context of Covenants of the Near East.
- Historical reasons why YHVH selected Israel (land of Canaan as the promise land)
- Differences between Covenant and Commandments
- Definitions of Words in light of Covenant Language of the Ancient East.
- How tribute was paid in the Ancient world
- Methods of Ratification of Ancient Covenant in parallel to the Scripture