You may login with either your username or your email address.
Member’s Help and Frequently Asked Questions
- Copyrighted Materials
You may not remove or download any video or audio off the website except through purchasing from Wisdom In Torah’s e-store. The entire series of Torah Portions will be available for purchase once completed.
- How to Join
Membership to our online community is handled via PayPal Subscriptions. It is all automated for you once you have it set up and you can cancel at any time. First you must select whether you want to be an annual or monthly subscriber. Next you will go to PayPal.com and confirm payment (PayPal log-in may be required). Next you will return back here and set up your log-in credentials. Click here to get started.
- I have logged-in with my username/password but cannot access the teachings. It keeps returning me back to the join page…help!!!
You probably have been demoted after paypal payment was unsuccessful. You will still have login ability, but your account must be upgraded back to full member status before you can view the content. You will need to Click here to upgrade back to Membership Status.
- Edit profile
To edit your profile you must first be logged in. Then click here
- Change Password
To change your password, you must first be logged-in as well. Then click here
- How do I Cancel My Membership?
In order to stop future membership payments, you must click the Unsubscribe Button at the bottom of any page and follow the steps on PayPal. You will still receive your unused time that you have left before being deactivated.
- Video Problems
Generally Videos require fast computers and faster internet connections. Our videos are long and take a while to download and may not be practical if you have a so-so internet connection. So with that in mind we include audio versions of our teachings just under each video. The audio files are about 1/10 the size of the videos and should be used if you have a slow connection. Here is an example of what the audio player looks like.
- Registering for membership to our blog requires a special invitation code. It will be generated after you have made payment via PayPal. After PayPal has secured the payment, you will be taken back to our website and see a page with your invitation code showing. You will then need to click the link on that page to open the registration page. Here is where you enter your desired username password etc. Your invitation code will already be inserted into the form and does not have to be re-entered or changed.
- Registration Problem: If you have already paid with paypal, but closed the registration window by accident or never completed registering, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the same email account as your paypal address so we can confirm the info and send you instructions.
- Members Special: The Torah Cycle Teachings will be available as an MP3 download for just $2.49 total. Even if it is 3 hours, it will be $2.49.
- Purchasing the MP3 downloads are going to be the least expensive way to purchase the teachings found on this website. We will also have a store for CDs and DVDs purchases.
- Your username is case sensitive. mikesmith, Mikesmith, MikeSmith and Mike Smith are 4 different usernames. If you forget your username, you can login using your whole email address instead.
- If you forget your password, click here and you will receive a new password via your email address.
- Problems with Videos? Most video problems are found using Internet Explorer ver. 7, 8 and 9. If your browser is causing problems, please use firefox instead. You can download it here.
- Problems with Videos? You will probably need Adobe Flash for Firefox. Download here.
- Problems with Videos? If you are using Firefox and your computer is older, the videos may just be too much for your computer to handle. Please use the audio players instead.
- Please use the website’s assorted links to let others know about these teachings. We have everything from “Facebook Like” buttons to other social network links too….please use them!
- Please ask questions or leave comments in the comment sections at the bottom of most pages. Interact with other members and remember that this site is too stay family safe. Be kind and patient as well.
- All comments will show a gravatar icon next to it. The blue one here is just the default one. It is a free service provided by gravatar.com, If you want to have a custom gravatar, like mine, visit gravatar.com and set it up there. It is all automated from that website and it will work on all websites using the gravatar service. Hey, let’s have fun, we are all family here!
- If there are objectionable comments, please flag the comments so we can address it.
- If you are not constructive, but destructive, you could be removed from the membership.
- Have Fun, Learn and Share!