Search This Site
- Torah Portion Be’ha’alotcha Numbers 8:1-12:16 ANET May 23, 2013
- Torah Portion Behaalotcha Num. 8:1-12:16, Zech. 2:10-4:7 (2010-11) May 23, 2013
- Torah Portion Naso Numbers 4:21-7:89 ANET May 15, 2013
- The Bitter Waters and the Church in the Great Tribulation, (Audio) May 15, 2013
- Torah Portion Naso Numbers 4:21-7:89 (2010-11) May 14, 2013
- Shadows of the Kingdom – Shavuot and the Book of Ruth – Ryan White May 14, 2013
- Shavuot “ The Feast of Oaths “ Daniel McGirr May 14, 2013
- B’Midbar Numbers 1:1-4:20 ANET May 8, 2013
This donate button will open up a new window so your teaching is not disturbed. We thank you for considering this ministry when you are giving.
Live Video and Audio
Join our Newsletter Here!!!
Category Archives: This Week’s Torah Portion
The Priestly order is a special office which YHVH gave as a Royal Grant to the Clan of Levi for an Eternal Inheritance. Many people do not realize how important it is for us to be aware of the legality involved … Continue reading
Shalom These eternal laws are designed to bring to bring Israel to closer relationship with our Master. By observing them we become the witnesses of an eternal oath and we are bound to obey the commandments out of obedience and love … Continue reading
THE SERVICE OF PRIESTHOOD IS TO BRING LIFE IN THE NAME OF YHVH AND THE PRIEST OF THE NATIONS BRING DEATH IN THE NAME OF THEIR gods. Part 1 Part 2 Burial rituals of Egypt (Notice the Role of the … Continue reading
Shalom Kulam This Torah Portion is one of the most important sections of the book of Moses that we hardly ever really study. The statutes of our Father YHVH and the call to separation (holiness) is so clear in the … Continue reading
Shalom Shalom, This week’s Torah Portion focuses on the laws associated with ritual impurity and how to cleanse one’s self from such impurity. It is important to remember that even though a so-called ‘sin’ sacrifice is brought, it is not … Continue reading
Shalom Kulam This Portion is an important section about the separation and holiness of YHVH and how we as a kingdom should walk and live. Shemini is all about teaching us how to separate the holy and the profane not … Continue reading
This week’s torah portion is a combination of Vayikra and Tzav. I was in hong kong for 8 days and I could not record it last week. So, I decided to combine them and explain the biblical concepts of Ma’al … Continue reading
Torah Portions Vayekhel & Pekudei Shalom: This week’s torah portion deal with the review of the Tabernacle and the holy anointing of the Priesthood, articles of the Mishkan.