Search This Site
- Torah Portion Be’ha’alotcha Numbers 8:1-12:16 ANET May 23, 2013
- Torah Portion Behaalotcha Num. 8:1-12:16, Zech. 2:10-4:7 (2010-11) May 23, 2013
- Torah Portion Naso Numbers 4:21-7:89 ANET May 15, 2013
- The Bitter Waters and the Church in the Great Tribulation, (Audio) May 15, 2013
- Torah Portion Naso Numbers 4:21-7:89 (2010-11) May 14, 2013
- Shadows of the Kingdom – Shavuot and the Book of Ruth – Ryan White May 14, 2013
- Shavuot “ The Feast of Oaths “ Daniel McGirr May 14, 2013
- B’Midbar Numbers 1:1-4:20 ANET May 8, 2013
This donate button will open up a new window so your teaching is not disturbed. We thank you for considering this ministry when you are giving.
Live Video and Audio
Join our Newsletter Here!!!
Category Archives: Teachings from the Israel tour 2010
Seeing this means you may not be logged in. Make sure you login to the right. Shalom, Rico
Shalom this is teaching about the context of the letter to the acts which is in fact a letter written to a particular person name Theophilos who was a high priest of Israel in the middle of the first century. … Continue reading
Shalom This teaching is about the prophetic picture behind the parables of Yeshua and how they have to do with the restoration of the kingdom of Israel. Many of us have listen to this over and over from the pulpit … Continue reading
Shalom: This is the main stop of the tour for the northern part of Israel. I begin here to point out how our forefathers transgress the Torah of YHVH and how this event in Tel-Dan is one of the reasons … Continue reading
Shalom This teaching is at the place where Yeshua healed the blind men and also the location for the gathering of the water’s of Salvation for the water ceremony for the days of Tabernacles. Is a very significant location that … Continue reading
Shalom I pray that all of you are having a great time of learning in the blog and I will do my best to upload short videos of teachings in locations around the land of Israel in the 2010 tour. … Continue reading
Shalom: This is a teaching about the blind men in Betsaida and the prophetic context of the restoration of the kingdom of Israel.