Search This Site
- Torah Portion Naso Numbers 4:21-7:89 ANET May 15, 2013
- The Bitter Waters and the Church in the Great Tribulation, (Audio) May 15, 2013
- Torah Portion Naso Numbers 4:21-7:89 (2010-11) May 14, 2013
- Shadows of the Kingdom – Shavuot and the Book of Ruth – Ryan White May 14, 2013
- Shavuot “ The Feast of Oaths “ Daniel McGirr May 14, 2013
- B’Midbar Numbers 1:1-4:20 ANET May 8, 2013
- The Laws of Adoption in the Bible & The Ancient Near East- 6 Part Series Video & Audio May 7, 2013
- Torah Portion Bamidbar Number 1:1-4:20 (2010-11) May 7, 2013
This donate button will open up a new window so your teaching is not disturbed. We thank you for considering this ministry when you are giving.
Live Video and Audio
Join our Newsletter Here!!!
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Shalom , Here is the basic Siddur in English posted for you to download so that you can have one until you buy the complete Siddur. This is a very simple one but it contains the whole Amidah prayers and … Continue reading
Shalom Este Estudio se trata acerca del contexto de Hechos 15 y el mensaje de la restauracion del reino de Israel. Part 1 Part 2
Shalom: This video is a 1/2 hour program that I did for beginners in the Torah showing and teaching them how to study the Hebraic way. I cover some basic concepts of how to extract and what clues to look … Continue reading
Intro: Shalom I’m Â really happy that we have the resources to help you learn the Word of the Creator of Heaven and Earth. Â Now, my friend Clint has some short instructional videos that will help you maximize your level of … Continue reading
Shalom I have being getting email about my comment about my friend that can study the frequency of the blood. His name is Mike King and the home number isÂ Â 303 816-9727.
Intro: In this teaching you will be learning about the Gospel Message and how the Gospel is not a new biblical principle that started with Yahshua. The Messiah came to accomplish what Adam failed to fulfill. As believers in Yahshua, … Continue reading
English Phrases Hebrew Phrases Hi! Shalom!Â Â Â ×©×œ×•× Good morning! Yom tov! / boker tov!Â Â Â ×™×•× ×˜×•×‘ / ×‘×•×§×¨ ×˜×•×‘ Good evening! Erev tov!Â Â Â ×¢×¨×‘ ×˜×•×‘ Welcome! (to greet someone) Barukh haba!Â Â Â ×‘×¨×•×š ×”×‘× (×‘×¨×•×š ×”× ×ž×¦×) How are you? Ma shelomkhaÂ Â Â ×ž×” ×©×œ×•×ž×š I’m fine, … Continue reading
Intro: For many years believers have wondered about the mystery of the 144,000 in the book of Revelation. Many secrets are being revealed in our day, especially in regards to prophesy. In this teaching we will learn about the Song … Continue reading